Sharing a Product Link with a Customer
How to share a product link that takes your customer directly to your personal site
Sharing a product is super easy with Maven. You can choose to share a product with a certain contact, or share a product link generally, like to your Facebook business page. You can track the number of views for each of these product shares as well. *Note that when you share a general product link, you will not be able to see who viewed it due to privacy regulations.
To share a product
- Tap the magnifying glass icon to view/search for products.
- In the search field, type the product name you’re looking for (if something specific) or you can tap on the category icons as they are sorted/appear on your website.
- Tap the icon/name of the product you’d like to share.
- In the upper right-hand corner, tap the box/arrow to share the product. This will populate a variety of options:
- Copy link: This can be shared anywhere you'd like. You could, for example, copy the link and place it in a comment on Facebook.
- Share on Facebook: A link is copied to your clipboard and will open Facebook for you. You will then need to paste this in a post on Facebook.
- Share directly with a contact stored in Maven: Find a contact in Maven to send a link directly to them through any communication channel available for that contact.
To share with a specific contact, select Option C from above, and search for their name. Their contact page will populate a list of communication options available for this contact based on the data you have entered. If, for example, you don’t have a phone number stored in Maven for that individual, it will not give you the text message option.
- If you choose Text, Maven will auto-populate suggested verbiage. This offers a great starting point, but is easily modified, and we suggest doing so in order to personalize your message.
- If you choose Email, Maven will again populate with suggested verbiage; however, you will need to enter a subject line. As with the text message, you are free to modify as you see fit. We also suggest adding a signature.
- To send via Facebook Messenger, tap Messenger, and it will open a blank message to your contact. You must hit Paste for the verbiage to populate, and then edit as you see fit.