Setting Custom Reminders
Create personalized tasks for your customers and receive reminders
Custom follow-up reminders are available to subscribers of our Premium Plan only. Upgrade your plan here and #hireami today to start receiving personalized reminders!
Your to-do list gets longer as your business grows and prospers. Each business is unique, and so are the tasks you complete. At Maven, we know you need reminders for these varied To Dos beyond standard 2-2-2 order follow up. Maybe you give prizes to party guests, send mailings to your loyal customers, or reach out to your team members at regular intervals. AMI, your mobile personal assistant, will send you reminders for these tasks so you never forget a special project deadline.
Maven sets up your custom follow-up reminders via the Notes function in the app. Each follow up must be attached to a person.
- Find the person you want to create a reminder for by tapping the person icon in the bottom menu.
- Search for their name and tap the appropriate person to open their profile.
- Tap Notes and then tap the existing note to which you’d like to attach the To Do reminder. If you need to create a new note you can either tap Add new note or tap Actions in the top right corner and then tap New Note. Be sure to write something relevant in your note before proceeding to the next step.
- Once you have selected the corresponding note, it’s now time to create your follow up. Tap the blue Follow Up icon in the menu below.
- Edit the name of the follow up to reflect the task you need to complete by tapping in the field. Also be sure to edit the date you’d like to be reminded, and add any relevant details necessary.
- Tap Save. This will bring you back to their main profile. You will now receive the follow-up reminder on the date you selected! It will appear in the My To Dos tab with the rest of your reminders for that day.
You can also go back into any note and edit or delete follow-up reminders. If you need to create more than one follow-up reminder for a person, you’ll need to create separate notes for each task. There can only be one follow-up reminder per note. You can learn more about recording notes for your contacts here.