Editing Company Settings
Setting up your account if your company does not have a Partnership or a catalog available in the Maven app
If your company doesn't have a Partnership with Maven, or your catalog isn't pre-loaded into the Maven app, you will need to do some extra setup in the app to make sure your information is properly set for a full experience. When setting up your account during the signup process, these setup is done before jumping into the app.
How to setup or modify your company settings
- Navigate to the Settings tab in the app (right-most tab at the bottom with the gear icon).
- Scroll until you see the Brands heading and select the name of your company. If you didn't select a name, it will default to "Brand." Tap the name of the company.
- In this form, you can specify: a) The company name b) Website (if you are a direct seller with a personal website, list your personal website) c) Your market (this ensures all product prices appear in the correct currency)
- Once you are done updating the fields, tap Update.
Now that you've set your company settings
Here is what the app is able to do:
- Use the correct currency when you record products available in the app catalog (either those that have links for purchasing online or don't have links).
- Your Social Shop will include a "Shop" link that points to the website you specified.
- If we do ever secure a Partnership with your company or provide catalog support, you will be one of the first to know!